Gary Neville

As much as he is a Cnut, he will like to see local lads being given a chance and it must be killing him seeing what's go inning on at the swamp!

I personally don't have an opinion on him, but what I will say is that I wish at the time City would have had a player love the club as much as he loved the vermin!

Wilf Wild 1937 said:
His analysis was spot on tonight. For me he just shades Souness as the best pundit. Carragher isn't bad.
The rest are all crap.

I was sat quite near him for the derby. Before the game they showed the Goater goal and I think somebody
shouted something at him. He turned round looking totally irate which made me laugh.

He's still a Rag c*** but fair does he's very, very good at his job and I enjoy listening to him.

Carragher is not bad but he's more like the guy who sits next to you in a pub after a few beers and you tend to agree with him, but at the same time you think that this is only because both of you are drunk, and in fact he's quite stupid.

Neville, on the other hand, does at least articulate and forms his opinion in a way that yo actually know WHY you agree with him. Again, as you said, he was spot on tonight. Not that it is rocket science, but you really have to wonder sometimes about the bullshit these reportes/pundits write/say. Neville is a shining light as opposed to them.

Quite remarkable how stupid his brother is then. :)

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygYnnsWuqvc[/video]

He's definitely right about not pulling kids off lol

Hungarian blue said:
Wilf Wild 1937 said:
His analysis was spot on tonight. For me he just shades Souness as the best pundit. Carragher isn't bad.
The rest are all crap.

I was sat quite near him for the derby. Before the game they showed the Goater goal and I think somebody
shouted something at him. He turned round looking totally irate which made me laugh.

He's still a Rag c*** but fair does he's very, very good at his job and I enjoy listening to him.

Carragher is not bad but he's more like the guy who sits next to you in a pub after a few beers and you tend to agree with him, but at the same time you think that this is only because both of you are drunk, and in fact he's quite stupid.

Neville, on the other hand, does at least articulate and forms his opinion in a way that yo actually know WHY you agree with him. Again, as you said, he was spot on tonight. Not that it is rocket science, but you really have to wonder sometimes about the bullshit these reportes/pundits write/say. Neville is a shining light as opposed to them.

Quite remarkable how stupid his brother is then. :)

And his dad for raping that woman.or touching her up,whatever it was.
oops!

Silva_Spell said:
[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygYnnsWuqvc[/video]

He's definitely right about not pulling kids off lol

Thanks for showing this clip. It highlights even more that Gary Neville was showing respect for what happened tonight and our win. The scouser contributed nothing to the proceedings and his attitude shone through on this clip. He doesn't even answer a question that is directed at him.

So yep, as a player...c word. As a pundit and presenter - professional, insightful, and other words....

As a player i hated Neville more than any other player on the planet, but as a pundit, he's my favourite. Without doubt the most honest and neutral (from the games i have watched hes been pretty neutral) and intelligent pundit on tv.

As for Carragher, well maybe its because im Welsh, but i struggle to understand his accent. His analysis of defending is obviously pretty good but he speaks too quickly for me. His analysis of the liverpool game v palace last year was great viewing but you could really feel his pain as they collapsed under the pressure. :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.