Gary Neville

Yip, he can fcuk off in future.
After giving him the benefit of the doubt and him becoming quite impartial in his early Sky years, his mask is now beginning to slip.

His commentary on Sunday was utter bollocks and his hatchet job on Angelino even worse.

He couldn’t wait to stick the knife in, shown his true colours for me. I’m sure at one point Tyler had hold of rat faced rocked hard cock.

I'm so glad people seem to be remembering what a twat he is.

For a while, there was a serious bluemoon love-in going on with the rat faced rag twat.

I started a Gary Neville Appreciation thread in the hope those blues who'd taken a liking to him would stick to that, rather than polluting other threads I was enjoying.

Anyway, people seem to be coming to their senses, and not before time.

I'm so glad people seem to be remembering what a twat he is.

For a while, there was a serious bluemoon love-in going on with the rat faced rag twat.

I started a Gary Neville Appreciation thread in the hope those blues who'd taken a liking to him would stick to that, rather than polluting other threads I was enjoying.

Anyway, people seem to be coming to their senses, and not before time.
Sad but correct

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.