Gary Neville

Kippax.

FOREVER REMEMBERED, NEVER FORGOTTEN. Sue Clark xxx
Just watching the Football Season Review, he has said nothing but positive things about the club, the guys a true gentleman I wouldn't expect this from a true Man U player. We can call him and slag him off and when he played against us then yes he was a c***. But you have to applaud his commentated effors this season hes been very grounded and thinks city have done a lot for the community. GN thank you for your positive comments.

Now fuck off you red **** :)

Robbo. said:
Just watching the Football Season Review, he has said nothing but positive things about the club, the guys a true gentleman I wouldn't expect this from a true Man U player. We can call him and slag him off and when he played against us then yes he was a c***. But you have to applaud his commentated effors this season hes been very grounded and thinks city have done a lot for the community. GN thank you for your positive comments.

Couldn't agree more, he has surprised me how professional and impartial he's kept ... If only some of former Liverpool pundits could exercise the same professionalism!!

an-angry-mob.png

Good luck OP!

Robbo. said:

watching it now, dont beleive the hype their getting paid, it was only after our palace game souness was slaging us off

They have to say nice things about us. We've won the competition that the whole sky business is built around. They're not going to say we didn't deserve to win as it makes a mockery of the league. It's all about this being the best league in the world!

Still I don't mind Neville. Far better than the bbc pundits.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnxuDsc16cg[/youtube]

Lol!

Fair play to Neville, he has turned out to be an excellent TV pundit.

Future England manager??

I hate that rat faced twat

but goddamn do I respect him as a pundit. Honestly, he's fantastic. I am so happy he kept his biases at bay or we'd never have got this wonderful professional and we'd just get another bitter Alan Hansen wannabe

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.