Gary Neville

Perhaps it's because they had a lover's tiff just before

beii2o.jpg

Have to say, he went up in my estimation with his reaction to one of the World Cup wind-ups - practical jokes played on the squad. It pretty much didn't work, because they were trying to get him to be party to police corruption, and he wasn't having any of it. It does show integrity.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-481ff3OGqU[/youtube]

Robbo. said:
Just watching the Football Season Review, he has said nothing but positive things about the club, the guys a true gentleman I wouldn't expect this from a true Man U player. We can call him and slag him off and when he played against us then yes he was a c***. But you have to applaud his commentated effors this season hes been very grounded and thinks city have done a lot for the community. GN thank you for your positive comments.

Now fuck off you red **** :)

He is doing what he is getting paid to do but to be fair he does it very well and his comments are pretty fair.

Even Carragher has got better but still a little way to go to mach Neville

He has improved over the last 2 seasons. He can be really critical of all teams which is what you want.
He's still a red **** though, so fuck off !!

dctid said:
Robbo. said:
Just watching the Football Season Review, he has said nothing but positive things about the club, the guys a true gentleman I wouldn't expect this from a true Man U player. We can call him and slag him off and when he played against us then yes he was a c***. But you have to applaud his commentated effors this season hes been very grounded and thinks city have done a lot for the community. GN thank you for your positive comments.

Now fuck off you red **** :)

He is doing what he is getting paid to do but to be fair he does it very well and his comments are pretty fair.

Even Carragher has got better but still a little way to go to mach Neville

However much he improves, Carragher will be able to do nothing about that voice of his. It makes me want to scratch my ears off.

Generally Souness, Carragher and Neville are all positive about us.

Quinn clearly was after the game as well, looked like he'd been breifed to be honest.

What I will say however is that, because we lack English players or an English manager, they're always quickers to jump on us rather than say Chelsea or United as they have relationships with those players/staff which buys them leeway

Neville is a good pundit, that cannot be denied, he is still a prize **** though and he is being paid to say the blindingly obvious, he's switched on and says it as he sees it so he doesn't build on his **** legacy, the rest like owen, tyldesley and the talk shite tossers, to name but a few are just too stupid too realise what utter biased cunts they are...!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.