Gary Neville

RadcliffeRick said:
......is a cnut. End of . close thread.
I have called him that many times! However. when he replaced Andy Gray I expected Neville to be totally anti City and biased towards the rags.
I never thought I'd say that I think Neville is the most unbiased honest pundit on TV right now as he says it how he sees it and has said many complementary things about MCFC.

I noticed Quinn, Souness and Jamie Redknapp in the stadium and I've just watched on TV what they were saying about us. Souness has been a fair pundit towards us but has recently let his Liverpool bias show. Quinn has been complimentary but has also made some strange comments. Redknapp is just a horrid condescending twat who should not be let into the Etihad imo. I found it cringeworthy that these 3 clowns were trying to blow smoke up our arses, it didn't feel right to me.

Neville may always be seen as a c**t to many blues, but I think he is the best pundit on TV by a country mile, and I think he knows his football and talks a lot of sense...

bluemoon risin' said:
RadcliffeRick said:
I have called him that many times! However. when he replaced Andy Gray I expected Neville to be totally anti City and biased towards the rags.
I never thought I'd say that I think Neville is the most unbiased honest pundit on TV right now as he says it how he sees it and has said many complementary things about MCFC.

I noticed Quinn, Souness and Jamie Redknapp in the stadium and I've just watched on TV what they were saying about us. Souness has been a fair pundit towards us but has recently let his Liverpool bias show. Quinn has been complimentary but has also made some strange comments. Redknapp is just a horrid condescending twat who should not be let into the Etihad imo. I found it cringeworthy that these 3 clowns were trying to blow smoke up our arses, it didn't feel right to me.

Neville may always be seen as a c**t to many blues, but I think he is the best pundit on TV by a country mile, and I think he knows his football and talks a lot of sense...
There is a view on the caff that, in his efforts to appear fair and unbiased, that Neville has overcompensated and is now too complimentary towards us and not nice enough to the vermin.

He's a very good pundit, no doubt, but true gentleman, not sure about that. Wasn't there a story about him being incredibly abusive towards some blues who had very young kids with them at a train station after we beat them in the FA Cup Semi?

jimharri said:
bluemoon risin' said:
RadcliffeRick said:

There is a view on the caff that, in his efforts to appear fair and unbiased, that Neville has overcompensated and is now too complimentary towards us and not nice enough to the vermin.
Let's put it this way Jim, he's not wrong about the rags being shit! lol. If us blues didn't know he was a former rag player that many of us hated, most would admit that Neville is fair in his punditry views and he is always worth listening to.

I never thought I'd be complimentary towards owd ratface, but I can't fault him as a pundit. Sorry to offend any blue but I think he's THE best pundit on the telly.

I can understand why some blues will never be able to get past hating/disliking him, but I do actually like him now. Always fair and outstanding at his job.

I didn't like his comments about not trusting our players. For a period after Moyes' sacking he seemed to be caught up in that Class of 92 stuff and briefly reverted back to United cheerleader

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.