Gary Neville

malg said:
Balti said:
hard to hate him these days lol
No. Quite fucking easy actually. Mind you, I don't have Sky, so don't watch the c**t's analysis. Oh, and he is definitely a c**t.

How can you have an opinion of a pundit tou have never heard?

blueste41 said:
malg said:
Balti said:
hard to hate him these days lol
No. Quite fucking easy actually. Mind you, I don't have Sky, so don't watch the c**t's analysis. Oh, and he is definitely a c**t.

How can you have an opinion of a pundit tou have never heard?

he used to play football for some team apparently

the c.unt

He is my hero. Now I wish the Goat hadn't made him look a twat all those years ago.

Used to hate Gary Neville as a player , prize c*nt , but as a football pundit , he is top class , even when he criticises city , he is constructive , it cant be easy for him when he does praise city , probably the best pundit around at the moment , and that is not easy for me to say , about a rag bastard.

His analysis was spot on tonight. For me he just shades Souness as the best pundit. Carragher isn't bad.
The rest are all crap.

I was sat quite near him for the derby. Before the game they showed the Goater goal and I think somebody
shouted something at him. He turned round looking totally irate which made me laugh.

He's still a Rag c*** but fair does he's very, very good at his job and I enjoy listening to him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.