Gary Neville

You sound pissed Malg :-)
The guy is a cűnt. Have absolutely fucking no idea why any Blue would think otherwise. I hear this fucking shite about how great a pundit he is, but he says fuck all revolutionary. Everything he says is just common sense and most fans would say the same. Not enough is made of his fucking shambolic stint as a manager. Why none of the other pundits ever call him on it just shows what a fucking old boys club it all is. I remember what an absolute cünt he was as a player. To this day I have no idea why Schmeichel didn't punch him straight in the face in the tunnel before the 3-1 - that alone showed you what a fucking abysmal human being the cůnt actually is. I have absolutely no hesitation in saying that if I came face to face with the shit tashed cùnt I would find it near impossible not to put it all over him. Any Blue who likes him isn't to be trusted and I genuinely mean that, I wouldn't stand in their company.

The guy is a cűnt. Have absolutely fucking no idea why any Blue would think otherwise. I hear this fucking shite about how great a pundit he is, but he says fuck all revolutionary. Everything he says is just common sense and most fans would say the same. Not enough is made of his fucking shambolic stint as a manager. Why none of the other pundits ever call him on it just shows what a fucking old boys club it all is. I remember what an absolute cünt he was as a player. To this day I have no idea why Schmeichel didn't punch him straight in the face in the tunnel before the 3-1 - that alone showed you what a fucking abysmal human being the cůnt actually is. I have absolutely no hesitation in saying that if I came face to face with the shit tashed cùnt I would find it near impossible not to put it all over him. Any Blue who likes him isn't to be trusted and I genuinely mean that, I wouldn't stand in their company.
Quite right mate, I couldn't agree any more, I've been spewing forth my hatred for this **** on here for years :-)

By chance, you didn't part with a half a shandy at Brighton away last season? ;-)

You are absolutely correct on the above though.

My memory must be fucked,what’s the story on the Schmeichel Neville spat in the tunnel I can’t remember anything on this ..

Schmeichel patted him on the shoulder to say hi in the tunnel in the Goater derby and Neville took one look and just completely blanked him.

Well that worked out well for him didn'it it!

TBH I can understand his attitude - it boiled my piss seeing Quinn joking with rag players during a game we were losing. Any mateyness save for after the final whistle.

Well that worked out well for him didn'it it!

TBH I can understand his attitude - it boiled my piss seeing Quinn joking with rag players during a game we were losing. Any mateyness save for after the final whistle.

I think it was the actions of a complete twat.

Schmeichel only wanted to shake hands pre-match, and as they’d been teammates for years, I still don’t think there was anything wrong with doing that.

We see former teammates doing it all the time in the tunnel as they’re waiting to come on to the pitch. It wouldn’t have hurt the gargoyle to shake hands with Schmeichel and it showed him up for the tossed he is.

However, I agree with you about laughing and joking with opponents during the game.

Very very rare I would set up a thread in Bluemoon as I just like to comment and see people's views.

This title goes above and beyond the 'Media' thread because I'm singling this nasty piece of shit out. I'm sick and tired of people on here saying 'He's a good pundit' 'He's not that bad' ect for those of you who think that you should be banned on the spot!

I'm pissed off this wanker constantly putting the clubs name through turmoil and giving us snide remarks during games.

He's a fucking sewer rat and genuinely I'd love to rip his Ratboy head off...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.