Gary Speed

gman07

Just watched a documentary about him on swedish tele... seems to have been a fantastic person and a really nice bloke... he seems to have really touched a lot of people... what is your impressions of him?

Did any details every come out as to why he might of done it, a note left behind or anything? There were plenty of silly rumours floating around at the time

a great loss for our national team. under him we were really just starting to string some decent performances together. We rose from 117th in the fifa rankings to 40th i think. We improved no-end that year.

Such a tragic waste. I guess we will never know the reason for his death.

i always thought something was going to come out as to why he did it,
looks like we'll never truly know, it's very sad really and i feel for his family.

Ten years on and i still can't get my head around this, world at his feet , national team manager , great pundit apparent happy family life , and loved by many , a sad loss to the game and his family. Always was old skool in my opinion on suicide , it was a cowards way out in my book , but Gary Speed's suicide changed my views , some people must have some serious mental issues to consider taking their own life , and hopefully the awareness has now raised and some lives are being saved

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.