Gavin Bazunu | Joins Southampton on a permanent deal

£16m to Southampton. Bought from Shamrock for £420k. Great profit.
An initial £10mill with £6mill of add-ons, appearance based perhaps? Would love to know if there's any sell-on or buy-back options included.

Good luck to the lad, Southampton are getting a fantastic goalie.

I just love Southampton. They gave us a whopping fee for Angus Gunn and now they are all in for Bazuna. He has looked pretty ordinary to me, whenever I have seen him play. Who says lightning doesn't strike twice ?

Last edited:
I just love Southampton. They gave us a whopping fee for Angus Gunn and now they are all in for Bazuna. He has looked pretty ordinary to me, whenever I have seen him play. Who says lightning doesn't strike twice ?
You should watch Bazunu more often, he's pretty extraordinary for his age.

Saints gave us 10m for Gunn,which was far from whopping at the time when his stock and potential were sky high.
Bazunu looks the better talent,and again,at this moment in time,Saints look to have themselves a great deal.

I just hope we have looked after ourselves in terms of future transfer value/buy back.

maybe learn to spell his name before commenting on his ability

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.