Gavin Bazunu

FantasyIreland

We aint ever going to have problems as far as goalkeeping is concerned,we are already very well stocked and now this kid.....

We aint ever going to have problems as far as goalkeeping is concerned,we are already very well stocked and now this kid.....

In 10 years we might have a reputation for pumping out world class keepers, with potentially none of them playing for us.

Gunn and Muric are what I think they call "5 star prospects" in American sports, genuinely top level.

Curtis Anderson is supposedly also very good, I assume Moulden is too, given how controversial his signing for us was.

And now this kid.

In 10 years we might have a reputation for pumping out world class keepers, with potentially none of them playing for us.

Gunn and Muric are what I think they call "5 star prospects" in American sports, genuinely top level.

Curtis Anderson is supposedly also very good, I assume Moulden is too, given how controversial his signing for us was.

And now this kid.

Is Curtis Anderson the one who won the U-17's WC with Foden and Latibeaudiere?

Once we are producing great GKs to go on and have great careers then hopefully we'll continue to attract great prospects and get the option to cherry pick the best of them.

The thing that sets this kid apart from the others he is already playing first team football in a competitive league of Ireland 6 games filling in for there number 1 and looked really good. Now there keeper is back he might not get many games left in the season thinking 8 games then hopefully next year he will get a few more games under his belt before he moves over full term. I think its hard for these keepers. Your looking at Ederson and they have to do what he does to get a look in which is so so hard but get the right kids in and coach them up and who knows what they can go on to do.

Claims that it'll be next Summer when this lad signs for €400,000 with possible add-ons.

Edit: damn, missed the post a couple up :(

Reportedly fee of400k agreed and he looks to be on his way to Manchester City next summer.

He's a very young GK who plays here for shamrock rovers. Lots of noise being made about him and he looks amazing for his age. This will be an excellent capture if true.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.