Gavin Bazunu | Joins Southampton on a permanent deal

Bluemoon dan

So I've been asked by my Rochdale supporting mate for a critique on this lad as they've just got him on loan from us. Struggling to find too much on him to be honest so can anyone help me out!?

He is very highly rated by the club and has just been awarded a contract extension.

Seen on twitter he was in League Ones team of the week for his performance for Rochdale. 0-0 with Portsmouth but made some great saves.

Seen on twitter he was in League Ones team of the week for his performance for Rochdale. 0-0 with Portsmouth but made some great saves.
Good cause he made a right cock up last week when he got caught in possession when Rochdale were passing it around in the back line

First call up for the Irish senior squad today. From what I've heard he's having a very good season at Rochdale. Good chance for him to get some game time with Ireland as no.1 Randolph is out injured and the young Liverpool keeper is carrying an injury aswell although hes called up too.

First call up for the Irish senior squad today. From what I've heard he's having a very good season at Rochdale. Good chance for him to get some game time with Ireland as no.1 Randolph is out injured and the young Liverpool keeper is carrying an injury aswell although hes called up too.
Thanks buddy,yeah heard he was impressing.

Great news about the call up.

I think a Championship loan would be great for Gavin next year and probably the same for Morgan Rogers, Matt Smith. The latter two still have a chance of that with their respective loan clubs.

Think I’d keep Lewis Fiorini at NAC as it looks like they’ll be playing in the top league next year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.