Gavin Bazunu | Joins Southampton on a permanent deal

Not next season, maybe the year after. Has to get some high end championship/low end prem experience before then.
Ideal scenario. Sign him up for 5/6 years, then loan him to a club like you mention where he will get loads of game time.
In 12/18 months time he may well be good enough to keep Eddie on his toes.
And Zack’stransfer value might have recovered from yesterday’s crash from £10m to almost zero

Ideal scenario. Sign him up for 5/6 years, then loan him to a club like you mention where he will get loads of game time.
In 12/18 months time he may well be good enough to keep Eddie on his toes.
And Zack’stransfer value might have recovered from yesterday’s crash from £10m to almost zero
Wonder where the club with the best fit would be, his passing is way off that of Steffen or Eddie who are in the 90%+ pass accuracy. Not many clubs about play as much from the back down the levels.

Too much of a step up, from playing in League One and is at a club who plays different style of football, and who is still learning the game to a team challenging for trophies. More than likely we will cash in.

Last edited:
Wonder where the club with the best fit would be, his passing is way off that of Steffen or Eddie who are in the 90%+ pass accuracy. Not many clubs about play as much from the back down the levels.
I wouldn't worry about his passing stats, especially when comparing him to Steffen and Eddie who have much better quality in front of him to pass to.

There's a blog here which explores his stats and has an interesting snippet on his short & medium passing stats:-

Last edited:
I wouldn't worry about his passing stats, especially when comparing him to Steffen and Eddie who have much better quality in front of him to pass too.

There's a blog here which explores his stats and has an interesting snippet on his short & medium passing stats:-

Cheers for the this, the league stats i could see had him at 60% accuracy which is a major concern if we think he's in contention for backup soon.

some links to big championship clubs, Sheffield United and some others today. I do feel like we might cash in given Ederson's age.

Cheers for the this, the league stats i could see had him at 60% accuracy which is a major concern if we think he's in contention for backup soon.

He will not even been contention at all for backup place regardless his performance, the reason he is too young to be a backup, he will be wasted.

He will be off for another loan or the club will cashing him.

I reckon the club will look similar profile like Steffen in his age range, already well developed but only been considered as backup if they want a replacement for Steffan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.