Gavin Bazunu | Joins Southampton on a permanent deal

We don't seem to be able to tie kids down long term, Chelsea manage to get their kids on new long contracts before shipping them out on loan for half a decade, we must get better at that. Buy back is the next best thing though.

My only issue with selling is I think he's right on the verge of becoming club trained for us if he isn't yet, that could be a very important thing for us in the future if we are to bring him back. would be worth delaying the deal for a few weeks if it gets him that status. Hopefully it goes better for him than the last keeper we sold to Southampton for £10million.

We don't seem to be able to tie kids down long term, Chelsea manage to get their kids on new long contracts before shipping them out on loan for half a decade, we must get better at that. Buy back is the next best thing though.

My only issue with selling is I think he's right on the verge of becoming club trained for us if he isn't yet, that could be a very important thing for us in the future if we are to bring him back. would be worth delaying the deal for a few weeks if it gets him that status. Hopefully it goes better for him than the last keeper we sold to Southampton for £10million.
Rules are due to change on the limit u can send out. Buybacks are gonna become a lot more frequent I expect.

Don’t think he’ll be back, clause prob expires in 2-3seasons at most which case ederson will only be 30 or 31. Still young for a keeper, if bazunu is undisputed no. 1 for saints by then he’ll prob stay.

Rules are due to change on the limit u can send out. Buybacks are gonna become a lot more frequent I expect.

Don’t think he’ll be back, clause prob expires in 2-3seasons at most which case ederson will only be 30 or 31. Still young for a keeper, if bazunu is undisputed no. 1 for saints by then he’ll prob stay.
Maybe depends in how long pep stays.
Ederson will always be number 1 as long as we have pep but if pep goes and bazanu has been playing well for Southampton, the new manager may prefer him as a more traditional keeper.

Bazunu isn’t so hot with the ball at his feet, so people are in an alternate reality if they think he’d have made it here. City aren’t going to drastically change style, even after Pep.

Maybe depends in how long pep stays.
Ederson will always be number 1 as long as we have pep but if pep goes and bazanu has been playing well for Southampton, the new manager may prefer him as a more traditional keeper.
Ederson is contracted to 2026. He’s gonna be no 1. Here long after the clause expires.

I don't blame him. Goalkeeper is unique, there's no rotation outside of cup games, and Ederson will very likely be the #1 for years to come. A transfer with a buy back makes sense for all parties.

Really?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.