Gavin Bazunu | Joins Southampton on a permanent deal

Bazunu isn’t so hot with the ball at his feet, so people are in an alternate reality if they think he’d have made it here. City aren’t going to drastically change style, even after Pep.

City already balls deep into possesion based styles, we will search manager that have similar philosophy like Pep after he left.

So we will keep Ederson as number 1 for as long as possible even under new manager.

So how long before Trafford departs?

He can use his feet by all accounts, though I have seen reports that Bazunu was also good with his feet despite what the previous post suggests, of course, City offering him a long term deal would also suggest that his feet were not much of an issue.

So how long before Trafford departs?

He can use his feet by all accounts, though I have seen reports that Bazunu was also good with his feet despite what the previous post suggests, of course, City offering him a long term deal would also suggest that his feet were not much of an issue.

Don’t think we be looking for a 1st team goalie for at least another 4/5 years.

The price is quite low, but i'd expect that's because City like to put buy-backs and sell-on's in a lot of these kind of contracts. That is the Spanish way of doing things.

We don't seem to be able to tie kids down long term, Chelsea manage to get their kids on new long contracts before shipping them out on loan for half a decade, we must get better at that. Buy back is the next best thing though.

My only issue with selling is I think he's right on the verge of becoming club trained for us if he isn't yet, that could be a very important thing for us in the future if we are to bring him back. would be worth delaying the deal for a few weeks if it gets him that status. Hopefully it goes better for him than the last keeper we sold to Southampton for £10million.
We’ve certainly got better. Delap, palmer and Mcatee all on long term deals. I’d argue along with Lavia they’re our best youth prospects

Claims over here 20 per cent sell on which Rovers originally had with us and a buy back option. He had to move to stay as Ireland's number 1 if he gets the saints number 1 jersey good keeper
Lets hope his good at timewasting then

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.