Gavin Bazunu | Joins Southampton on a permanent deal

I didn't say that he fell off a cliff as soon as he left us though, did I?
I possibly inferred that as otherwise I'm not sure what your saying.

Hart didn't suit our playstyle, age didn't matter.

Ederson suits our playstyle, and barring injuries, can play for us comfortably until he's 35.

Bazunu can definitely be City's next keeper. Great shot stopper, arguably better already than Ederson in that regard - i know thats a big call and that i've only seen him play live about 10 times.
He's not bad with his feet but nowhere near Ederson's class in that regard yet.

Bazunu can definitely be City's next keeper. Great shot stopper, arguably better already than Ederson in that regard - i know thats a big call and that i've only seen him play live about 10 times.
He's not bad with his feet but nowhere near Ederson's class in that regard yet.
Rochdale fans will tell you that’s nonsense. He’s a great prospect for a teenager but has a long, long way to go before he’s even ready for the Premier League, never mind our team. He’s even way behind Steffen at this moment in time and to say he is ‘better than Ederson’ in any respect whatsoever is just hyperbole and bollocks imo

Lost today 1 nil but was Portsmouth motm.

Taken from their local paper
"Gavin Bazunu (Star man)

Back in the team after three strong outings for the Republic of Ireland, Gavin Bazunu had an outstanding game for the Blues. He made a number of excellent stops to keep out the hosts on a number of occasions before the break. He was certainly unlucky to concede and could do little about Robson’s strike from close range in a two versus one scenario. Very adventurous in possession. 8 "

Rochdale fans will tell you that’s nonsense. He’s a great prospect for a teenager but has a long, long way to go before he’s even ready for the Premier League, never mind our team. He’s even way behind Steffen at this moment in time and to say he is ‘better than Ederson’ in any respect whatsoever is just hyperbole and bollocks imo
Hello to all Blues fans here, as another Irish blues fan, I would like to point out that as far as I can see only one supposed Rochdale fan gave an opinion on Gavin in these pages
"Says he has no command of his area and stays rooted to his line far too much. As a result Rochdale have conceded absolutely loads from set pieces and crosses."
The couple of mistakes he has made while playing for ROI have been when he has too hastily left his line, so I doubt if the supposed Rochdale fan has ever seen him play, he is definitely not a stay on your line keeper.
All of us over here think that he has massive potential, and he also comes across as a calm and level headed bloke in his interviews, we have high hopes for him
PS. I have been reading these pages for years, but only now have I taken the plunge

Hello to all Blues fans here, as another Irish blues fan, I would like to point out that as far as I can see only one supposed Rochdale fan gave an opinion on Gavin in these pages
"Says he has no command of his area and stays rooted to his line far too much. As a result Rochdale have conceded absolutely loads from set pieces and crosses."
The couple of mistakes he has made while playing for ROI have been when he has too hastily left his line, so I doubt if the supposed Rochdale fan has ever seen him play, he is definitely not a stay on your line keeper.
All of us over here think that he has massive potential, and he also comes across as a calm and level headed bloke in his interviews, we have high hopes for him
PS. I have been reading these pages for years, but only now have I taken the plunge
Maybe he was that sort of keeper with Rochdale but if he was he’s developed that now. He’s a lot more commanding now and willing to move around the area

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.