Gavin Bazunu | Joins Southampton on a permanent deal

Bazunu will be gone sooner than we all think. IF he doesnt get a good standard loan what he is doing at International level just now will get a number of clubs looking at him. He has been playing a good number of games the past 2 seasons which is always good for a young keeper. Always thought Ederson is bullit proof no one is getting in or moving him out of the club as number 1. As for him and Steffan is there much of a difference between the 2 i dont think so. But I guess we would get more for Bazuno than Steffan if both where on the market. Being honest i dont know why he is number 1 with Ireland at the moment as Travers has been brilliant at Bourmouth this season and he should be ahead of all the Irish keepers playing at a higher standard regularly.

Being honest i dont know why he is number 1 with Ireland at the moment as Travers has been brilliant at Bourmouth this season and he should be ahead of all the Irish keepers playing at a higher standard regularly.
Both Travers and Kelleher were injured. Bazunu got his chance and has held on to the jersey.
I think Ederson is bulletproof as long as Pep is here. A new manager may prefer a more Conservative keeper.
One of Steffen or Bazunu will probably leave at thd end of this season.
Bazunu may be sold with a buy back clause

A bad night for Gavin, let’s see how he reacts. He had been getting a lot of hype recently, especially from the media in Ireland, so maybe it will be a useful reminder and lesson for him in future that you are only as good as your last game and that maintaining high standards is what sets the elite apart from the rest.
I’m sure he will take it in his stride, he seems like a very mature lad. just hope Pompey don’t scapegoat him for some wider problems and rotten recent team performances

After watching Bazunu over the last few months with Ireland he shows a calmness & ability to not be phased by anything that we see with players like Ruban Dias and dare I say VVD. The kid is only 19 and making a name for himself, by the time he's 21 he should have over 150 games played at club and Country level. A real gem for City to have 3 top keepers at the club.

I would imagine next year he will go on loan to hopefully a Premier leauge team or top championship team and we'll evaluate things after that. Stefan although signed a new contract recently won't want to be no.2 for another 2/3 years so might want a move. Eddy will be 30 when Bazunu is 21 and with a good chance of pep off in 2023 they could be a shake up with things then. When you see ramsdale going for 30million to arsenal in a year or 2 Gavin could stand us 20million

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.