Gavin Bazunu | Joins Southampton on a permanent deal

It's great that he is doing well at Portsmouth but difficult to know what to do with him. He seems to have enough to be a decent number 2 if Steffen wanted to move on to get more game time but would that stall his development?

Maybe a sale with buyback would be the best option? - should be getting £10 million plus considering that Arsenal paid £30 million for Ramsdale.

It's great that he is doing well at Portsmouth but difficult to know what to do with him. He seems to have enough to be a decent number 2 if Steffen wanted to move on to get more game time but would that stall his development?

Maybe a sale with buyback would be the best option? - should be getting £10 million plus considering that Arsenal paid £30 million for Ramsdale.
He’s only 18, no rush. I can see him being loaned to the championship next season

It appears that we are quite fortunate with our young keepers. I know he has own thread but Trafford is doing really well at Bolton. A mate of mine, who is a season ticket holder there, really rates him and would take him on loan again next season.

Just by way of report, my mate follows Pompey home and away and texted last night from the game against Bolton to say "Bazunu is unreal. His distribution is amazing. He's our best midfield player".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.