Gazzetta: Sneijder completes €36m move to City (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stuuuuuu said:
southern muppet said:
Just got a text from a blue I know he was in this Italian pizzeria when some Italian who claims to be a direct of Inter apparently asked him if anyone has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like

I have read this three times and I still can't figure out what language it was written in.

Thank fuck for that !! Thought it was just me. lol

Lancet Fluke said:
oakiecokie said:
richards30 said:
But why would the italian media do that?? The sun or mirror I could understand but doesn't the corrielle have excellent contacts at inter?

I just can`t put my finger on it,but something about this whole affair just doesn`t seem right.
Misguided intuition on my part ?? Possibly.
But has there been anything more since this morning from the said paper ?
I can't see the paper putting that headline on their cover if they knew it was bull. All that would achieve is making themselves look clueless. The paper may have been wummed by a source they trusted though.

Exactly, surely credibility is one of the main things, if not THE main thing, that helps your paper sell over a competitor's?

Stuuuuuu said:
southern muppet said:
Just got a text from a blue I know he was in this Italian pizzeria when some Italian who claims to be a direct of Inter apparently asked him if anyone has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like

I have read this three times and I still can't figure out what language it was written in.

Scouse. They always finish a sentence with 'like'.

richards30 said:
K49112008 said:
I'm not claiming to be an ITK lads just thought I'd let you know what I've just been told..

My dads mate who is Italian is currently in Italy for 1 month to see his family. My dad spoke to him before and he was saying the deal between city and inter for sneijder is rife over there, they are saying that inter aren't denying and that he played his last game today and it could be done before Tuesday.
Seriously???

That's what he said to my old man about an hour ago, He is a season ticket holder at city as well, has been for 10 years. (and a inter fan)

southern muppet said:

LOL!

Sheriff Fatman said:
Stuuuuuu said:
southern muppet said:

Take a bow sir....applause!!!

Close but no cigar, it was a post made on 4chan's /b/ board and it was a case of "my head is full of fuck" after you tried to understand it. It's not known if it was a troll or someone who didn't use English as their first language.

<a class="postlink" href="http://img.chan4chan.com/img/2009-04-05/wthishesaying.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://img.chan4chan.com/img/2009-04-05 ... saying.jpg</a>

gingerthai said:
southern muppet said:
EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
Just got a text from a blue I know down south he was in this Italian coffee shop this afternoon in the smoke,got talking to this bloke happens to be some Italian journo called gabrielle marcooti,he said sneijder was more likely to go to city than united ??????

After reading that, i've come to the conclusion, you have been in the fridge one too many times for beer. ;) Anyone able to translate?
Lol. I must have read it 4 or 5 times and still couldn't quite grasp it.

Stuuuuuu said:

TN-20110707003908-9aa03275.jpg

Sheriff Fatman said:
Stuuuuuu said:
southern muppet said:

Hehehehe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.