Gender Choices

Not being sarky, but which bog do they use?
At school, the visitors loo which is unisex. Out and about, the ladies if they can't wait until they get home.
In the future I think disabled loos may well be used as gender neutral.
Also it's not him or her but they or them. Gets confusing sometimes.

At school, the visitors loo which is unisex. Out and about, the ladies if they can't wait until they get home.
In the future I think disabled loos may well be used as gender neutral.
Also it's not him or her but they or them. Gets confusing sometimes.
Gotcha, thanks mate. I've got a niece who is now a nephew, takes some getting used to saying 'him' etc. He is in university doing well, happy and clever as fuck.

Sexuality and gender identity are completely different, people seem to rope the two together. Sexuality isnt a choice, identifying as a different sex though seems more in the mental condition spectrum to me. Like body dysmorphia.
If you have a knob you're a man, if you have a fanny you're a woman, basics isnt it?
Dont let this come across as me being slightly bothered though, im not arsed either way!

All political progress is accompanied by stupidity....

some extreme position that doesn't make any sense because they've taken a legitimate issue and got all militant about it which leads to ridiculous conclusions. These ridiculous people though have no real power and people who do have power are by their nature pragmatic.....

These people are just the price that we have to pay for progress.

Jesus, Mary and Joseph!

Despair-GIF.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.