Gender Choices

Why Always Ste

I've just been walking through town to get my scarecut and I've seen a "Boy" , around 6yrs of age... Running around wearing a Disney Princess dress.

Now I'm all for freedom of choice but surely somewhere the parents of these kids are having an influence on their child's decision making and this whole Pro-choice Liberal Politically Correct shite is having a big impact on our future generations mental health?

There will be far more trans genders in a few years, I mean there's even one guy in the states who identifies himself as being an alien and has spent fortunes on cosmetic surgery to look like one.

Sure, knock themselves out and be whatever they want to be but I just feel these issues they have could be resolved by counselling and so on.
I don't feel they are born this way, and society particularly the entertainment industry has had a big impact on men thinking they are princesses, aliens and women thinking they are men etc...

I've just been walking through town to get my scarecut and I've seen a "Boy" , around 6yrs of age... Running around wearing a Disney Princess dress.

Now I'm all for freedom of choice but surely somewhere the parents of these kids are having an influence on their child's decision making and this whole Pro-choice Liberal Politically Correct shite is having a big impact on our future generations mental health?

There will be far more trans genders in a few years, I mean there's even one guy in the states who identifies himself as being an alien and has spent fortunes on cosmetic surgery to look like one.

Sure, knock themselves out and be whatever they want to be but I just feel these issues they have could be resolved by counselling and so on.
I don't feel they are born this way, and society particularly the entertainment industry has had a big impact on men thinking they are princesses, aliens and women thinking they are men etc...

"Pro-choice Liberal Politically Correct shite "

"resolved by counselling"

Enough said......

Are you sure it was a boy and not just a really ugly girl?

Come and listen to my story about a boy named Jed,
he wished he had a fanny or so he said,
a load of stupid twats shouted "non-binary!",
now he's in the girls' toilets watching them pee.

All political progress is accompanied by stupidity. It just seems to be how we function - the en vogue flavour of the month is usually some extreme position that doesn't make any sense because they've taken a legitimate issue and got all militant about it which leads to ridiculous conclusions. These ridiculous people though have no real power and people who do have power are by their nature pragmatic.

So we end up with a better world where the underlying issue is dealt with. These people are just the price that we have to pay for progress.

Gender confusion is something that some people go through, it was just better hidden before. Think back to the 1980s and Boy George and people like that - it was always an issue, just not really as discussed. You're not assigned a gender at birth because our society has invented what gender means, you're only designated a biological sex. For 99% of the world the gender they are in their head is the same as their body so there's no problem. For a very tiny fraction however their self image is not what they look like and worse than this, not what they could possibly ever look like and it causes a large amount of suffering.

Know that scene in the Matrix where Keanu Reeves loads into the program with all the white backgrounds and the gun racks and everything and he has hair? Morpheus tells him that he has hair now because in the Matrix he looks how his brain thinks he's supposed to look. It's a similar idea. In fact the blonde girl character who dies by saying "not like this" was originally designed to be a man in the Matrix but a woman outside of it to really drive this point home but it was thought confusing for the audience.

The mentally ill people who think their 3 year old is actually a girl or that they're really the spirit of a wolf or an alien or something are the price that we pay so that normal trans people will be understood and accepted. In 20 years the wolfkin would have disappeared but the proper trans people who suffered previously will still be accepted and will be able to live a happy and fulfilling life.

"Pro-choice Liberal Politically Correct shite "

"resolved by counselling"

Enough said......

Aversion Therapy is a winner and you can get this through most evangelical fucktard churches.

After all, everybody knows sexuality is a choice and someone who thinks they are transgender really, if they are honest , just love abuse and discrimination and in no way actually feel trapped.

End of the world right enough. :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.