Gender pay gap in football

Nellies left peg

There is a call for equal pay for women in professional football. How can this be justified. I know they had good viewing figures for the world cup but there was fuck all else on.Lets see how it tails off now that's over and then let all the euphoria disappear

I believe the American women want to be paid the same as the American men to represent America.

Both genders are paid by the US Soccer and the women have larger TV audiences in the States.

They’re not saying they should be paid £350k per week for their clubs. Just that they should be paid the same as the men to represent their country.

I believe the American women want to be paid the same as the American men to represent America.

Both genders are paid by the US Soccer and the women have larger TV audiences in the States.

They’re not saying they should be paid £350k per week for their clubs. Just that they should be paid the same as the men to represent their country.
Yeah and I'd agree with them there, in fact they should probably be paid more. There's zero justification for it at club level though given the disparity in revenue.

I would have thought the fa would have paid equal money for international football in this day and age but women's premier league is nowhere near the quality or pulling power of the men's game.supply and demand is the order of the day

So why equal pay for England women then?
There’s very little interest compared to the England men’s team.

When women start earning their money ie when they start getting much bigger gates then OK. Oh, hang on, isn't there a pay cap? Wonder who brought that in?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.