General Election June 8th

Who will you vote for at the General Election?

• Conservatives

Votes: 189 28.8%
  • Labour

Votes: 366 55.8%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 37 5.6%
  • SNP

Votes: 8 1.2%
  • UKIP

Votes: 23 3.5%
  • Other

Votes: 33 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone watching his rally in Birmingham? What a hero, extremely inspirational. I hope for all of society he wins on Thursday.
So do I. Am sick to death of how the status quo of the last 20 years has led us to a country that is devoid of anything but meaningless sound bites and the destruction of our infrastructure.

Don't think I'm voting. What's the point? Nothing changes weather its conservatives or labour. Both May and Corbyn aren't worthy to be PM. If I change my mind on voting tomorrow I will be voting the tories, all this talk about corbyn wanting to be friends with terrorist makes me uneasy.
You do know that the Conservatives help sell arms to Saudi Arabia - arms believed to end up in the hands of IS?

So do I. Am sick to death of how the status quo of the last 20 years has led us to a country that is devoid of anything but meaningless sound bites and the destruction of our infrastructure.
Corbyn wants to give the elderly dignity, working people a wage they can live on and the young a free education to realise their potential. May wants to run through fields of wheat butchering foxes.

You do know that the Conservatives help sell arms to Saudi Arabia - arms believed to end up in the hands of IS?

Obviously morally wrong but it's the drug dealer argument. As long as people don't think arms wouldn't end up in the hands of IS regardless

Yeh but he doesn't like the Tories so it's okay innit

It would just get less attention and response if they just stopped the shameful denial and went with the truth.

Diane Abbot's response when pressed in an interview recently was - "... it was a long time ago - I have changed my hair and my views....."

She was not remotely convincing but at least she realised that she could not lie her way out of the facts - they are black and white.

Was actually her best TV performance to date

Fantastic rousing and inspirational speech from Corbyn there. It's a shame there isn't a record of voters kept so Tory voters don't benefit from Labour policies if they win.. No £10 min wage and they go to the back of the queue for NHS treatment etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.