General Predictions - 2023/24

colorado blue

This season is more unpredictable than ever.

City - I think the pressure is off more than usual now we’ve won the lot. Would be nice to start the season off with a European trophy. Don’t care about Charity Shield, it’s just a friendly. Think we have the advantage of not making many changes (hopefully Bernie stays to fill Gundos roll). Could do with Philips coming good and hopefully Ake and Akanji will pick up where they left off. Big season for Phil after injuries last season. Really hope Rico gets more games, Pep will have a challenge to get all our promising youngsters some more game time.

Arsenal - eyes will be on them after last season. They looked like the better team for most of the season and now they are spending big the pressure is really on. I like Arteta but wouldn’t be surprised if he’s gone by Christmas. Won’t take a lot for fans to turn on him if he doesn’t have a good start.

Rags - finally ditched De Gae but any new keeper without prem experience can take time to settle in. Mount is an improvement but otherwise doesn’t look Like they will be able to change much with no money. Let’s hope they go back to mid table.

Newcastle - can’t see them competing to top 4 again with CL games in the mix.

Chelsea - surely they can‘t repeat last season. Guess we will find out if Poch is any good now.

Spurs - are they even worth mentioning. Can’t see Kane staying

Liverpool - ditto Chelsea without Poch. Mac Alsister was a good buy though. Hopefully they are battling a United for 7th.

I'm not sure about the whole league but I know that we'll be relegated cos we've not signed anyone (cept 1 old codger).

This season is more unpredictable than ever.

City - I think the pressure is off more than usual now we’ve won the lot. Would be nice to start the season off with a European trophy. Don’t care about Charity Shield, it’s just a friendly. Think we have the advantage of not making many changes (hopefully Bernie stays to fill Gundos roll). Could do with Philips coming good and hopefully Ake and Akanji will pick up where they left off. Big season for Phil after injuries last season. Really hope Rico gets more games, Pep will have a challenge to get all our promising youngsters some more game time.

Arsenal - eyes will be on them after last season. They looked like the better team for most of the season and now they are spending big the pressure is really on. I like Arteta but wouldn’t be surprised if he’s gone by Christmas. Won’t take a lot for fans to turn on him if he doesn’t have a good start.

Rags - finally ditched De Gae but any new keeper without prem experience can take time to settle in. Mount is an improvement but otherwise doesn’t look Like they will be able to change much with no money. Let’s hope they go back to mid table.

Newcastle - can’t see them competing to top 4 again with CL games in the mix.

Chelsea - surely they can‘t repeat last season. Guess we will find out if Poch is any good now.

Spurs - are they even worth mentioning. Can’t see Kane staying

Liverpool - ditto Chelsea without Poch. Mac Alsister was a good buy though. Hopefully they are battling a United for 7th.

It would take a lot for Arsenal fans to turn on Arteta. We have had three managers in 26 years. We have had 5 managers in the past 36 years.There is no appetite to put Arteta on a slab at all. Everyone is behind him as he is the ideal person to manage the team due to the progress he has made with the team, the capability as a manager he has shown, and his connection to the club.

It would take a lot for Arsenal fans to turn on Arteta. We have had three managers in 26 years. We have had 5 managers in the past 36 years.There is no appetite to put Arteta on a slab at all. Everyone is behind him as he is the ideal person to manage the team due to the progress he has made with the team, the capability as a manager he has shown, and his connection to the club.
agree, think the only way he gets the boot is if they miss out on CL which i doubt. theyll be pushing us again and think Liverpool will make it a 3-way title fight now they have ditched their awfully slow midfield.

Liverpool will do well, more because of the dross they’re shipping out than the players they’re shipping in. Arsenal 3rd. Spuds with a Decent manager, and Chelsea likewise, battle it out for 4th.

Do not see United in the Top 4.

Luton odds-on favourites for drop. Blades also. Toss-up about Burnley. Good start, they’ll be OK. Bad, they ditch VK, go long, then who knows.

Have a good season, my Toffee sisters and brothers. And up the oil-money, European-champions-you’ll-never-sing-that Blues.

City the arse and scousers swapping places in top 3 for half a season then who knows after that, I worry a little the amount of players we are potentially losing so could be a factor.
tbh after what we achieved this season we can’t complain if we don’t win the league again this season.
either way we will be up there till the end.
the scum 4th To 6th
barcodes in there somewhere
difficult to predict this season.
would love another treble just to boil more piss.

United will be back again till they get humbled somewhere.

Liverpool and Newcastle will be our biggest obstacle to winning the league again.

Chelsea and Arsenal to fight out 4th.

Villa,Spuds and united to fight for 5th,6th and 7th.

Relegated Luton,Everton and 1 from Bournemouth,Sheff U,Burnley,Fulham and West Ham.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.