General Sale Help

mccity

A friend asked me about tickets going on general sale, so I thought I'd relay his question to the pros.

If tickets go on general sale on the 26th (I think he's asking about the Madrid game), can he buy them on the website as early as midnight, or would he have to wait until 9am or something like that?

Normally 9AM - if you are lucky and they have made the change and the website is up and running but definitely NOT midnight.

Hi all,

I've a general sales question as well:

Me and some friends (all Belgians) will be visiting Manchester next February. We would like to combine our trip with a City game.

Is it likely for us to get 4 seats (next to each other) on the official website on the day general sale opens? Or should we look at other alternatives to get our hands on tickets?

Where else can we get tickets? Viagogo? Try local (Belgian) fan clubs?

Your help is kindly appreciated!

Philip337 said:
Hi all,

I've a general sales question as well:

Me and some friends (all Belgians) will be visiting Manchester next February. We would like to combine our trip with a City game.

Is it likely for us to get 4 seats (next to each other) on the official website on the day general sale opens? Or should we look at other alternatives to get our hands on tickets?

Where else can we get tickets? Viagogo? Try local (Belgian) fan clubs?

Your help is kindly appreciated!

I think you could still get 4 tickets together at back rows of 3rd tier on general if it's not a big game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.