General transfer rumours

Pep can’t possibly think we’re good enough- certainly for CL... otherwise he wouldn’t have bid for Jorginho!!?...

Agree mate.....whenever I hear words like, we good enough at the moment, they dont strike me as someone that is truly content with that position...I think players like Delph, Gundogan or Zinchenko can do a job for us at DM but think we'd struggle if we had to rely on them to get us to a CL final and thats what our owners main target is for the club. This is only my own personal feeling but I dont believe Pep/club would spend so much time going after Jorginho if they truly believed one of those names mentioned above was at the level needed to take over that role. 3 weeks of the window left, guess we'll find out soon....If we dont do anything this summer, I think the DM position needs to be our No1 priority in summer 2019...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.