General transfer rumours

Liverpool selling Solanke to Bournemouth for £19m is the reason why net spend should never be used in arguments, it doesn't take into account ridiculous transfers.

Amazing. He is so cheap.

RAWK told me that all of Klopp's buys were brilliant and Solanke was better than Sterling, Alli and Rashford.

Liverpool selling Solanke to Bournemouth for £19m is the reason why net spend should never be used in arguments, it doesn't take into account ridiculous transfers.
I don’t want to turn into a selling club, but they’ve used the money wisely. Our record transfer is still Kelechi for £25mil. £19mil for a striker with a single PL goal is great business.

It’s clear FFP and UEFA are trying to play hard ball, we need to start getting more from our outgoings.

Linked with Everton Soares, a 22 year old striker who plays for Gremio in Brazil. No ide why, he’s scored 22 in 100, which is far worse than Jesus’ record at Palmeiras, he’s not PL proven and is a year older. Hopefully just a rumour to bump his price up.

Linked with Everton Soares, a 22 year old striker who plays for Gremio in Brazil. No ide why, he’s scored 22 in 100, which is far worse than Jesus’ record at Palmeiras, he’s not PL proven and is a year older. Hopefully just a rumour to bump his price up.
More of a wide forward than a striker, but we don't need him regardless.

Ridiculous amount. The Mail is saying a “minimum” 19M. So that’s the initial fee.

Rumours that benfica are interested în mourinho .. Oh my will be fun as fuck of they get him esp. When they will play porto

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.