General transfer rumours

Now that ramos is gone anyone think its more likely for laporte to leave for madrid?
They need to shift a few more first but I think its likely. Barca will struggle to raise cash, Madrid have a lot of assets they can bin.

I wouldn’t call it Naive to reject a 1st offer, it’s probably business 101! I do find it odd that White was the best the Arsenal scouts were able to come up with. The Smith-Rowe bid is another odd one, Villa thought Arsenal would be tempted by 25m for the player who provided the smallest glimmer of optimism for Arsenal this season (besides Saka).
The Smith-Rowe one is odd but no way do Villa do that without some encouragement, surely.

They need to shift a few more first but I think its likely. Barca will struggle to raise cash, Madrid have a lot of assets they can bin.

The Smith-Rowe one is odd but no way do Villa do that without some encouragement, surely.
Possibly his agent trying to pressure Arsenal into offering him an improved deal?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.