General transfer rumours

Pogba to sign for a boat
61641af4e9455a261fd5d2af3d565169.jpg
Probably already owns a boat....

Not sure where to put this or if it's already been mentioned, but was told a few days ago that LFC have a deal in place for Klopp to take over in Jan. Supposedly Brenda knows & it's why he's not in the public eye much at present. Klopp wanted a 6 month sabbatical for some reason.
Anyway, believe it when it happens myself but thought it was interesting enough to post up & see if the guy who told me is worth his salt or not.

Not sure where to put this or if it's already been mentioned, but was told a few days ago that LFC have a deal in place for Klopp to take over in Jan. Supposedly Brenda knows & it's why he's not in the public eye much at present. Klopp wanted a 6 month sabbatical for some reason.
Anyway, believe it when it happens myself but thought it was interesting enough to post up & see if the guy who told me is worth his salt or not.

Really? What bloke was this then? Did he have massive shoes and a red curly wig?

Even IF Klopp was going in Jan, there would be no way Brenda would "Know". He would be out now if he had any self preservation.

Im sure ur passing on in true faith NMF but this just doesn't happen. There would be anarchy at candle pool till then if everyone knew rodgers was on death row.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.