General transfer rumours

I read he was decent a few seasons ago ...now don't even see him mentioned

He has a very strong character and sometimes makes controversial choices. And he's really damn stubborn. As I said, he wouldn't accept less than 100m for Savic from us.

Hahah 60m for Donnarumma really is a robbery. It's a shame he didn't improve and live up to the hype that was built around him a couple seasons ago. He lost himself when he started whining for money. Milan's chaotic environment certainly didn't help.

SMS gets linked to us almost every transfer window but Lotito always asks us around 100m. Seems likely that he'd ask you 80m. He's another one that was really good some time ago but hasn't delivered recently. The potential is still there though.
Yeah, i know a bit about Lotito.

He always asks strong bid for his players, especially to Juventus, and ends up selling them for less afterwards. I remember you ere after Keita Baldé few years ago and he sold him to Monaco.

I'm not surprised about the price he wants for the player. I'm more surprised they say PSG is in final talks for a player so expensive and who is not strong defensively. The priority should be defensive midfielders, not an 8 / 10 type of player.

"Juventus signings are made by Houdini. Pure magic... "

Hahaha wtf
I love Iker.

Aubameyang seems to be open to a move to U*d according to twittersphere

Nope not as i quite like him.

That would be another Sanchez situation. He’s completely reliant on his pace, as soon as that begins to go he’s finished and he’s reaching the age now where that’s going to start happening soon. They’d get a good player for a year but then he’s worthless and not even a team of messi’s would fix that mess in a year. I’d be very happy if he was their lukaku replacement.

Would have been a decent option for a back-up keeper for us?

Oh, that I don't know. I was more interested in what he was referring to with his tweet, since he mentioned my club's transfer strategy.
I always liked him as a player and as a person.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.