General transfer rumours

Surprised BHA are in a position to turn down £40m for White. That to me suggests they are probably resigned to losing Bissouma and possibly Gross this window
Their owner tony bloom is loaded and a fan of the club. He has held on for dunk for years even when they where in the championship so not surprised he turned down this offer for white. Signing any first teamer from Brighton will be a tough negotiation

Their owner tony bloom is loaded and a fan of the club. He has held on for dunk for years even when they where in the championship so not surprised he turned down this offer for white. Signing any first teamer from Brighton will be a tough negotiation

Tony Bloom's estimated net worth is still in the bottom 4-5 of Premier League club owners

Tony Bloom's estimated net worth is still in the bottom 4-5 of Premier League club owners
Maybe his point was, as a Brighton fan he isn't in it to primarily line his own pocket as most are.....and because of him Brighton are not in a financial mess and don't need to sell, unless a player asks to leave.

When you are a fan of the club and are not involved to purely make money I would think that explains why signing players from Brighton is difficult. Irrespective where he stands in the net worth table he is still absolutely loaded

Surprised BHA are in a position to turn down £40m for White. That to me suggests they are probably resigned to losing Bissouma and possibly Gross this window
Probably know/think Arsenal will go back. Stones cost us 50m so Brighton probably want the same. They will be looking to raise 100m in sales with Bissouma, White and so forth.

Pretty naive I'd say. Take that big chunk of cash and re-invest in your squad. Robbing a kid of moving to a bigger club too.
I wouldn’t call it Naive to reject a 1st offer, it’s probably business 101! I do find it odd that White was the best the Arsenal scouts were able to come up with. The Smith-Rowe bid is another odd one, Villa thought Arsenal would be tempted by 25m for the player who provided the smallest glimmer of optimism for Arsenal this season (besides Saka).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.