General transfer rumours

Ben White £50m
Aaron Ramsdale £24m
Danny Ings £25m
Raphael Varane £41m
Kurt Zouma £30m

This is how much players who are anything from shite to bang average (you choose) cost these days
Tosin £1.7m
Harrison £11m
Still there will be the Team Txiki cultist weird cunts along in a minute to tell us we just don’t understand and insist this was actually great business

It’s got to be money laundering. There’s no other feasible explaination.
AcademicPracticalChihuahua-max-1mb.gif

Chelsea midfielder Tino Anjorin is close to joining Lokomotiv Moscow in a loan deal that includes a £17m option to buy the 19-year-old Englishman.
Just read this and am wondering who is this player that I have never heard that could be worth £17m.

Tosin £1.7m
Harrison £11m
Still there will be the Team Txiki cultist weird cunts along in a minute to tell us we just don’t understand and insist this was actually great business
Totally agree with you, the way Txiki conducts transfer business is odd. Quite a few incomings that have fallen through at the last hurdle when we have been favourites for so long. Low prices for players we sell too. Seems unless they have a release fee we struggle to negotiate. I personally think this window has been a disaster because we were promised a replacement for aguero and it has not happened. Grealish is a good buy but he was to replace Bernie in my opinion who now looks to stay put (had a great start to the season too!)

Tosin £1.7m
Harrison £11m
Depends how you value great business. Both those lads were free transfers so we turned 0 into 13m.

In fact since Pep arrived we have sold £350m worth of players. Plenty was from players that have never even been to Manchester.

What difference would it make if it was 13 or 50m?

Tosin £1.7m
Harrison £11m

It depends on whether you consider getting a top price for outgoing players or building a trophy winning squad is the most important part of his job I guess.

Depends how you value great business. Both those lads were free transfers so we turned 0 into 13m.

In fact since Pep arrived we have sold £350m worth of players. Plenty was from players that have never even been to Manchester.

What difference would it make if it was 13 or 50m?
37m that's a lot of cash, We sell far too cheap and we often buy expensive.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.