General UFC thread

He's the greatest ever. There really isn't any debate about it. Would love to see him vs GSP in his final fight.
The greatest ever lightweight, 100%. But the goat? I'm not so sure. GSP is in the talk, so is Jon Jones, BJ Penn, randy couture, Anderson Silva, Fedor and I'd also put mighty mouse and the cringe master triple C in there. I don't think there is one guy that can take that crown tbfh.

What is gsp going to do against him? Khabib would fuck him up
You have either clearly never seen GSP fight, or have forgot. His takedowns are elite level for MMA and he chains it with his karate. He's also much bigger than khabib, there's no fighter that khabib has fought against that would stand a chance in there with gsp.

JG so nervous!! Good win from HN.

I thought JG would be calmer, to be honest.

Leg game was there but he didn't expect the pressure.
I don't think it was nerves, he just couldn't change the rhythm. DC said it best, JG needed to slow down the pace of that fight and he just couldn't half the forward pressure that khabib brought the way he managed to do against Tony. He also didn't seem phase khabib with his counters like he did with Tony, a couple of them would have slowed down many a fighter. I would still like to see JG mixing it up with takedowns or even just attempts, there's no worry for the other fighter of being taken down when there should be from an NCAA fighter.

Still wish we got to see khabib Vs Tony, what a god damn shame.

You have either clearly never seen GSP fight, or have forgot. His takedowns are elite level for MMA and he chains it with his karate. He's also much bigger than khabib, there's no fighter that khabib has fought against that would stand a chance in there with gsp.
I remember gsp getting fucked up by kohnny hendricks lol. You might be right about the weight thing tho.

I remember gsp getting fucked up by kohnny hendricks lol. You might be right about the weight thing tho.
Firstly, Hendricks was doped up to the gills and its evident since USADA came in how badly he dropped. But GSP was clearly not motivated as much towards the end and it was one of the reasons he left. Not saying Bisping is amazing, but he came back at a higher weight and completely dismantled Mike.

Khabib has a good clinch and wrestling game for MMA, but nobody does a double leg like GSP.

I think khabib wrestling completely breaks mma, you cannot move when you are caught in it. What would gsp with his legs wrapped up and taking undefendable blows to the face?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.