General Videogame Thread

I struggled to get through even the first part if the first one, found it clunky and the controls a bit weird. May give this a go.
I really enjoyed it apart from the map which is absolutely awful. Apparently that has been addressed and the combat is a lot more intuitive and smoother now. Also the quest system has been completely overhauled which makes the game better. 140GB download though!!

Really busy few days for console games with that coming to gamepass, you've got the Fallout 4 next gen update which is supposed to be brilliant out tomorrow plus Baldurs Gate 3 is getting a massive update this weekend. Good job I'm not back in work till Tuesday!!

Also been playing a lot of EA Masters Golf

Great game, the graphics are stunning on Series X and there's a shit ton of stuff to do. And unlike other EA games the micro transactions are not overly aggressive and everything can be earned in-game without a huge grind

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.