General Videogame Thread

Returned to BF4 for the first time in years and it’s so good.

Didn’t bother with BF5 after its terrible launch but have downloaded it on game pass to go give it a go. Still can’t believe they didn’t bother with the main “theatres of war” from WW2.. talk about botching what would’ve been an instant classic.

Loved BF4, there were so many good maps. My favourite being the map which had that satellite dish. I have a week off in March, I may dig this out if there's still players on this for PS4.

BF1 was superb, the 1st major WW1 game.

I never bothered with BF5, I was put off by reviews although I think my style of play would have been fine for it with player positions not being given away as easily.

im the same , everyone was raving about that game , i played it for an hour never played it again , i was a bit like that about witcher3 , tried it wasnt for me, then tried it again a couple of years later and thought wow
I have tried so much with witcher 3, i go back to it every now and again but spells, enchantments and things like that are almost too nerdy even for me, and i work in fucking IT!

Loved BF4, there were so many good maps. My favourite being the map which had that satellite dish. I have a week off in March, I may dig this out if there's still players on this for PS4.

I never bothered with BF5, I was put off by reviews although I think my style of play would have been fine for it with player positions not being given away as easily.
There’s still plenty of servers on BF4 for Xbox One, can’t see it being any different for PS4!

BF5 was actually decent, despite the bad reviews. Gunplay and movement was spot on and I do love WW2 themed games. The lack of content updates was shite from dice though. When they did release new maps, they were ok, it just wasn’t enough to keep fans interested. Add in the fact that firestorm wasn’t free to play, it was a pretty poor instalment at the end of its cycle. I say poor, but that’s compared to other BF games.

BF fans slightly worried about the next game, but I’m not. EA and Dice are apparently putting everything into this game. One bad game out of dozens is a pretty good track record.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.