General Videogame Thread

I bought this adaptor from Amazon for the PS5 because i already had these Sony XM3's like @twosips has i think. I didn't want to fork out for new expensive ones when these are great tbh, and the adaptor works great. It also allows two connections, so i use one for the headphones and another to connect to my Bluetooth Soundbase. It also has a small 3.5mm adaptor that you put into the controller for mic use, admittedly i've not had a chance to use that yet so can't comment on quality of mic sound. But for anyone that wants to connect their headphones via bluetooth, this is decent.

It comes with usb-c connection as standard but also has a usb-a adaptor. If you connect it to the USB-C at the front of the PS5 then it covers the USB-A as well which causes issues if you want to charge your controller from the front. I find its best at the back, although it then takes up the faster slots.

I've been using one since I got mine? Just plugged it and it worked... was the same one I used on my ps4. Admittedly it could just be my old ps4 games stored on it though that its accessing and not storing ps5 games on there. Not looked.
Yeah external HD's are for PS4 games only. When the expansion slot gets switched on by Sony, we should be able to increase the internal capacity of the SSD. Hopefully it's not too expensive!

Just finished Far Cry New Dawn. They are hardly groundbreaking games but I find them relaxing, looking forward to 6.

Bought Tomb Raider 2018 as I didn't play it at the time and downloading F1 2020 as it's on offer at CD Keys

Enjoying Dirt 4 as well. All on PC
Weirdly just finished this myself, co-op with a mate. Good fun.

Oh my god guys, everyone stop what you are doing and play It Takes Two. The most fun I’ve had in a game for a long, long time. What an incredible breath of fresh air it is. So creative, so innovative. Go into it as blind as you can. It’s a coop game, just buy it and a friend can play free. Or buy it and split the cost with a friend. Either way it’s 100% worth it. 9.5 out of 10 for me. Sod it, maybe even a straight 10/10.

Just downloaded miles morales on the ps5, first actual ps5 game I’ve played on it. Wow it’s stunning. Set it to the 60fps mode, no idea if that’s the right thing to do but wow it looks good.

Oh my god guys, everyone stop what you are doing and play It Takes Two. The most fun I’ve had in a game for a long, long time. What an incredible breath of fresh air it is. So creative, so innovative. Go into it as blind as you can. It’s a coop game, just buy it and a friend can play free. Or buy it and split the cost with a friend. Either way it’s 100% worth it. 9.5 out of 10 for me. Sod it, maybe even a straight 10/10.
I'm trying to convince my mate to go halves with me on this! Have you played A Way Out as well? Great game

I bought this adaptor from Amazon for the PS5 because i already had these Sony XM3's like @twosips has i think. I didn't want to fork out for new expensive ones when these are great tbh, and the adaptor works great. It also allows two connections, so i use one for the headphones and another to connect to my Bluetooth Soundbase. It also has a small 3.5mm adaptor that you put into the controller for mic use, admittedly i've not had a chance to use that yet so can't comment on quality of mic sound. But for anyone that wants to connect their headphones via bluetooth, this is decent.

It comes with usb-c connection as standard but also has a usb-a adaptor. If you connect it to the USB-C at the front of the PS5 then it covers the USB-A as well which causes issues if you want to charge your controller from the front. I find its best at the back, although it then takes up the faster slots.
What do you make of the xm3? I'm looking at the xm4

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.