General Videogame Thread

Anyone played Cyberpunk recently on the ps5? Just wondering if its worth buying now after such an awful release?

apparently It was fine on PS5 ( bar the odd crash ), A mate of mine has played it loads on PS5. it was PS4 that had all the real issues.

Anyone played Cyberpunk recently on the ps5? Just wondering if its worth buying now after such an awful release?
I would still wait.
I've got it on PC. Bugs weren't too bad to be honest. It's the game that's the problem. Too many cut features have left it feeling empty.
Exploration is mainly pointless and cyberhacking becomes boring and overpowered.
I spent around 90 hours on the game and reached the final mission. I then turned it off and I uninstalled it.
You could say 90 hours is a good return which I would normally agree but it wasn't 90 hours of enjoyment.
I think with enough DLC the game could be saved but I wouldn't taint your first experience.

If anyone has a PC this game is mint.
Teardown.

The controls are a pain in the arse but the gameplay is very good.
It looks like a Minecraft clone but give it an hour

whats the availability of ps5s at the moment, ive actually given up looking

Going by a stock checking Discord im on this week has a big UK restock. Game/Amazon/Argos etc etc all getting about 10k units or so each. Very/John Lewis / Curry's are all getting stock too but unknown numbers.

1st re stock since Feb/ early April due to the tanker that blocked the Suez Canal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.