General Videogame Thread

Picked up Resi Village. About 2 hours in and it's pretty decent. Seems a bit easy though even on hardcore mode.

Picked up Resi Village. About 2 hours in and it's pretty decent. Seems a bit easy though even on hardcore mode.
About 13 hours in. There is a house and it's creepy as hell. I won't give anything away but.. Jesus

Been dipping my toe into the Mass Effect Legendary Edition. Never played it before but I am absolutely loving the story.

Also stuck in Biome 5 of Returnal. I have such a love/hate relationship with that game.

Fractured my shoulder on Monday so off work for a bit - started a new game of RDR2 to see if I can finally get into it a bit more. Slow start but starting to enjoy it a bit more now.

Ouch mate. How’d you do that?
First game of football in a year and someone threw in a late challenge, landed very awkwardly and just knew something wasn't quite right - there's soft tissue and nerve damage involved as well so not the most positive return to kicking a ball!

Adding on my post, I've been making my way through RDR2 and have to say it's worth the slow start - really enjoying it now and starting to get attached to the characters which is rare for me in games now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.