General Videogame Thread

that's what i meant sorry.

I don't really like the advance tech games when it comes to these types.

Prefer more realistic games set around now.

saying that 2nd time watching the reveal video and it looks better than first time round.

heard there is no campaigns etc within the game? Seen the preorder price for the ps5. quite expensive lol

Can anyone here recommend a shooter for a FOC? My hand eye coordination is shot to hell and I can't seem to find all the keys on the keyboard fast enough.

I don't want to play online I want to just play standalone but I want it to look modernish and piss easy. I have no shame putting the settings down to "Shitbag" mode if possible.

Can anyone here recommend a shooter for a FOC? My hand eye coordination is shot to hell and I can't seem to find all the keys on the keyboard fast enough.

I don't want to play online I want to just play standalone but I want it to look modernish and piss easy. I have no shame putting the settings down to "Shitbag" mode if possible.

Get the ea pass for like 2.99 a month and play the campaigns on battlefield 1 and battlefield V. Both enjoyable

You turned the difficulty down on it? Both similar I'd say. But I always play on hard haha

I did mate, my biggest problem is the finding the keys on the keyboard for specific tasks, you know having to look down at the keyboard to use a facility.

Maybe I am just too far over the hill to take bunker hill :)

I did mate, my biggest problem is the finding the keys on the keyboard for specific tasks, you know having to look down at the keyboard to use a facility.

Maybe I am just too far over the hill to take bunker hill :)

Really, I've been gaming on pc for years so can just play without needing to look. Might be time for you to hang up the keyboard and plug a controller into the pc haha.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.