General Videogame Thread

Ive been playing it a bit recently, but im just shit at it. If i play warzone i usually die the instant i actually see someone (often i die without seeing anyone). I reverted to playing the multi player aspect and actually thats much more fun than warzone i found.
Yeah i'm the same, just don't have fun on Warzone, i guess it's too tactical for my dumb brain. Add us on, i'm on PSN but i guess you can add from any console or PC now: ichi_thekilla

Still playing Warzone. It’s to competitive, I’m a decent player but if I play with some of my mates who aren’t great, we just get battered. To have sort of a fun game, I have to go on discord and pair up with some good players, but then you get put in hacker servers as all your kds are high and SBMM gets cranked up to the max.

Just need battlefield to come out and kill it off. Battle Royale is getting stale and a modern BF is all I want right now. I want to be able to chill out and relax with my mates, battlefield is just the game for that.
Yeah i guess i'm pretty shit at Warzone as well, much better at multiplayer. I feel like the time to kill is much longer (obviously) on Warzone, but i get killed quicker whereas on multiplayer i'm generally much better.

Just echoing some similar sentiments on here - RDR2 and Days Gone were my 2 faves of late. Took me a while to get that Hordekiller badge in DG but man, I had fun doing so :)
Honourable mention goes to Uncharted 4 - another PS+ freebie that came with my PS5. Had never played any of the previous Uncharted games, but damn, it was a lot of fun - some wicked set piece moments in there. I think I might have to check out the previous 3 games in the series now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.