General Videogame Thread

crooky

You can also buy gold vouchers and upgrade your gold at 1:1 ratio plus the cost of an extra month £1/10.99.

Make sure you load up all gold credit before you join gamepass though or it will convert it so you end up paying about £10 a month anyway .

Always a good tip so glad you shared it thanks. I prefer to dip in and out of it. Just occasionally signing up to play the latest and 'greatest' or flight simulator.

There's loads coming in the next few weeks so I'll be dipping again.

Not too sure about Forza Horizon 5 though. I've been watching quite a few streams and it's exactly how I imagined. Nothing really different other than it's now set in Mexico.

Tricky_Trev

I'm playing it now......
Yeah, there’s early access isn’t there? But I think the only way to get early access on game pass is to buy the premium pack or whatever it’s called with all the extras they like to throw at people. Car passes/packs etc. I can’t remember but I think it’s about £40-50 for that. I already pay for game pass, so I’m waiting until Tuesday!

nottsco2-0

eFootball 2022 version 1.0.0 won’t be released until spring now.

It’s for the best as the initial release is borderline unplayable.
Seems like the final nail in the coffin for me. They've got this so badly wrong that there's no coming back from this. Those who haven't already moved onto FIFA will probably just give up. Especially as the PES demographic is a little bit older

Dr Jacoby

Seems like the final nail in the coffin for me. They've got this so badly wrong that there's no coming back from this. Those who haven't already moved onto FIFA will probably just give up. Especially as the PES demographic is a little bit older
I’m sticking with PES 2021. It’s by no means perfect but it’s still a more enjoyable and realistic game than what FIFA has to offer.

waspish

Just pre ordered Elder Rings can’t wait oh not watched any of the latest game play I don’t want any spoilers! 25th feb it’s out.

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.