General Videogame Thread

Early finish at work means I've had a quick play of GTA San Andreas on Gamepass.

It's fucking brilliant. Couple of lighting issues which is either my settings or will get a fix I would imagine quite quickly.

Very impressed what they've done with what they had to work with

Very tempted to get this as I've got a few days off. The lack of reviews is stopping me from pulling the trigger for now. Just seems a bit off that there's still no reviews despite the game now being released.

Forza 5 just the same as Forza 4 as far as I can see, looks great and that’s about it!

Was the same between 3 and 4 I thought. I loved 3 because it was my first fully open world Horizon game but I was bored of 4 within a few weeks because it didn't really feel that different.

I think it's one and done with the Horizon games.

Coding skills are surely be secondary to the skills required production of fancy Gifs of Spaceships. I mean, there will be a lot of coders. The biggest requirement for that job will be the ability to keep working really hard forever at something that everyone knows is never going to work, where management do nothing but dick you around constantly.

Two years experience of any regular coding job should do the trick.

while I understand the comment is mostly jokey the answer is no. Really 100% no:)

Early finish at work means I've had a quick play of GTA San Andreas on Gamepass.

It's fucking brilliant. Couple of lighting issues which is either my settings or will get a fix I would imagine quite quickly.

Very impressed what they've done with what they had to work with

Tiny part of me hoping they have finally added Bigfoot. The hours I spent looking for that mythical and non existent creature in the original after seeing someone write into PS2 magazine about it.

Tiny part of me hoping they have finally added Bigfoot. The hours I spent looking for that mythical and non existent creature in the original after seeing someone write into PS2 magazine about it.

Doubt it. I've only been playing GTA 3 so far but nothing has been added besides technical improvements or "quality of life enhancements" (to use the industry jargon) such as longer draw distance, better graphics and weapon/radio wheels. Still no ability to swim in GTA3 or VC. But then it is just a remaster not a remake.

Is it worth £55 for the three games, I'd say no. £45 is a fairer price. But not many new games out that I am interested in at full price and aren't already on gamepass.

Yeah on the PS4 but am on the Xbox X now and not going back to the PS4. I’ll wait a few months it might come down or en up in game pass with a reduced price.
£15.74 on Xbox or £14.16 if you have game pass
90003ff0a098b52d3b936ff8a2471a2a.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.