General Videogame Thread

There's been rumours about this for months. I mentioned on here in September I think

Ubisoft + is only available on PC at the moment so you need a Gamepass ultimate membership however Ubisoft have said its coming to Xbox soon

So all Ubisoft games in the future will be day one on Gamepass (console & PC) starting with Rainbow Six: Extraction on 20th January

And the Ubisoft back catalogue will be available on Gamepass PC from 20th January and on the xbox and cloud soon

The was a big sale on all Ubisoft games on Xbox just before Christmas and this will be the reason why

EDIT Ubisoft have just announced that Ubisoft + will be a SEPERATE subscription on Xbox and wont be included in Gamepass

That seems a bit shit
Yep. It’s why I deleted the original post. I think it was poorly worded by them all around and it seemed too good to be true. I’m not sure how popular it’ll be on Xbox though. £15 a month for Ubisoft titles alone is just not worth it. If it was bundled with the game pass and a lower price it would be more tempting.

Never knew this about Amazon Prime.

Included with an Amazon Prime membership, Prime Gaming gives subscribers free PC titles to keep and exclusive in-game content each month.

I've just grabbed

Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order, Total War:Warhammer, World War Z Aftermath, Farenheight:Indigo Prophecy and WRC7 FIA World Rally Championship​

Tell me more.

Yep. It’s why I deleted the original post. I think it was poorly worded by them all around and it seemed too good to be true. I’m not sure how popular it’ll be on Xbox though. £15 a month for Ubisoft titles alone is just not worth it. If it was bundled with the game pass and a lower price it would be more tempting.

£15 a month seems VERY expensive given that EA play is £19 a year.

That said if Ubisoft offers their whole catalogue of games then I suppose it would add more value as there's not a lot on EA play.

I was tempter to get EA play but decided to just buy the EA games I fancy playing (jedi fallen order and BF V) in the sale and it worked out cheaper than the sub and I have them forever.

I tell you what, the speed on the PS5 is very impressive and has changed my gaming experience. I absolutely love the fact you can dive in to another game and within 60 seconds be involved with gameplay and not still on loading screens.

I'm hooked on gaming again. Love that I can finish my session on AC Valhall then jump in to Fifa or Dirt 5 for a quick game / race whilst she's doing her hair or whatever.

Growing up, games were so expensive as well, £45 for a PS2 game. I love how there's a decent catalogue of games on PS Plus. Ga?ing in my view (consoles aside) is very good value at the moment.

Jumped into Skyrim for the first time ever. Was on gamepass so thought I’d give it a go. I don’t have the slightest clue what I’m doing but it’s rather addictive.
Your just starting one of the best games of all time. You could play the game 10 times over and play it entirely differently. I normally always play a battlemage style, tried it again as a stealthy rogue and it was brilliant fun - and entirely different. Played the series since Morrowind. Love it!

I just absolutely love Bloodborne. The game actually has helped me in a personal way too. I appreciate now more how important it is to have patience. It is a masterpiece of a game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.