General Videogame Thread

does any know how to install tinfoil and custom firmware on a nintendo switch?
really need some one on one help and will sort you out a few quid if you can help?

cheers

Can’t wait it’s dark souls type game but with the Witcher type game play too.

Really looking forward to this game. Since getting the ps5, not too many games have come out that's really grabbed my attention, but this one looks amazing from what little bits i've seen.

Watched a youtuber stream this the other day and looks miles better. Its half price at the moment so I might get for later in the year.

I bought it the other day and have played for a few hours...

It looks great on my PC. Sounds great as well. I don't like the areas blocked off or a message telling me I can't go there for some reason...seems weird that I can't fully explore for the off. The immersion is a bit off as well...there's loads of fat blokes in the same outfit wandering around for instance. Plus my buddy seems to like walking through lockers, doors etc etc...

But I've had a wee wander around Night City, scanning people, checking out areas I can explore...

It's ok, not a world beater by any stretch of the imagination, too much hype I think. But I am enjoying it so far.

Anyone played the mass effect series? For years everyone raved about it, but right now I’m on the first one via game pass but I’m struggling to get into it. It almost feels like a chore playing it at times.

Anyone played the mass effect series? For years everyone raved about it, but right now I’m on the first one via game pass but I’m struggling to get into it. It almost feels like a chore playing it at times.
Amazing series. Some of the work Bioware have(especially Mass Effect 2)

The combat is a bit ropey in 1 and the story is really setting up 2 and 3 but the pay off is worth it. There are choices you make in 1 which have huge consequences at the end of 3.

It's a universe I've spend 100's of hours in so my advice is just stick with it and talk to EVERY. SINGLE. PERSON you can because you never know how that will affect the game in the long run

Played the first 3 and really liked them, with ME2 probably the better of the lot.
Swerved on Mass Effect Andromeda due to some really bad reviews, due to it really being buggy and glitchy and generally being absolute dogshit when 1st released.

Can understand how you feel about ME1, as the game is probably getting on to be 15 years old, so if i played it again it might seem a little dated now

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.