General Videogame Thread

Getting a bit fed up with Warcraft classic, I'm just raid logging these days, looking forward to Ashes of Creation when that finally arrives, I need a new game to tide me over, anyone recommend maybe a good City Builder, Strat game or RPG?
Keep getting the temptation to get back into WoW but I think it’s my MMO itch I need to scratch maybe SWTOR or Guild Wars 2

Keep getting the temptation to get back into WoW but I think it’s my MMO itch I need to scratch maybe SWTOR or Guild Wars 2
Loved Swtor back in the day, lots of fun playing a smuggler, I still play GW2 now and again, they got a lot of things right with that game, Wrath of the Lich King comes out around September, probably the best expansion I've played along with Legion, not bothered to play retail for a few years though, I got bored with it

Getting a bit fed up with Warcraft classic, I'm just raid logging these days, looking forward to Ashes of Creation when that finally arrives, I need a new game to tide me over, anyone recommend maybe a good City Builder, Strat game or RPG?

For a city builder, cities skylines is great.

Yeah I bought that a few years back but then there is like a million add ons now that cost a fortune, it kinda puts me off getting back into it

There are ways of turning all those on without paying. Aside from that though, you can pick them up very cheap nowadays.

If you appreciate a good turned based 4X I can highly recommend Old World. A cross between Civ and CK with a novel new orders system that completely changes the tactics in each turn. Lots of fun.

If you appreciate a good turned based 4X I can highly recommend Old World. A cross between Civ and CK with a novel new orders system that completely changes the tactics in each turn. Lots of fun.
I need to look into this, seen it around but dont know anything about it yet.

Recently been playing

Far Cry 6
Sniper Elite 4
Medieval Total War 2
Warzone 2100

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.