General Videogame Thread

Just finished the main story in Ghost of Tsushima! Fantastic game! Now i just gotta polish of all the collectibles and a couple of side quest to get that platinum! GOTY contender for me.

Managed to get the PS4 Platinum trophy. IMHO it became very boring pretty early on and everything seemed to be the same, definitely played better.

Managed to get the PS4 Platinum trophy. IMHO it became very boring pretty early on and everything seemed to be the same, definitely played better.
Sure camp clearing and such gets pretty repetitive I agree, still thing it's great though. Hoping for a sequel in a couple of years.

Hoping for a sequel where Jin goes to the mainland to meet the Shogun and bring back clan Sakai.

What platform is everyone on here? PC, PS, Xbox, other?

PC for me, I dont have the dexterity anymore for controllers

Main - PS4 Pro
Dozen or so times a year until Flight Simulator - PC
Reserve - Wii U

Deep reserves - Wii, PS3, 360
Dregs - PS2, DS, PSP

Loads of choice but the majority of the time I just use the PS4 as it's the one that works best to just use with my TV.

Sure camp clearing and such gets pretty repetitive I agree, still thing it's great though. Hoping for a sequel in a couple of years.

Hoping for a sequel where Jin goes to the mainland to meet the Shogun and bring back clan Sakai.

Story was good but those collectables were a joke lol.

Your spoiler would make sense :)

Other than the divisive RDR2 when was the last time Rockstar actually released anything new?

All they seem to do is rehash old games these days.
I guess they focus where the money is. Hopefully when the new consoles come out they will start to focus on some new releases. Same with Bethesda as well, looking forward to the next few years and what they can do with the new builds.

new GTA, starfield, elder scrolls 6 to name a few.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.