General Wrestling Thread

AEW - Amateur Eejit Wankers

That will be their main event at the next "10 people watching on Twitter" show.

Chris Jericho & The Mat vs Hands in pockets & The Mat Twatter.
Have you seen Jericho lately? I'm pretty sure he'll be preoccupied by his ongoing feud with Luke Shaw over canteen rights.

Have you seen Jericho lately? I'm pretty sure he'll be preoccupied by his ongoing feud with Luke Shaw over canteen rights.

Yes, he's taking the piss there but who can blame him. Silly money from a numpty who wants to play wrestling. That family's pedigree and prowess summed up by the tits up job they did at Fulham after they got back up.

Yes, he's taking the piss there but who can blame him. Silly money from a numpty who wants to play wrestling. That family's pedigree and prowess summed up by the tits up job they did at Fulham after they got back up.
Yeah tbf it's not like they're going to tell him to lose the weight and risk pissing him off. I just looked at their roster and he's they're only majorly recognisable name. There's a dinosaur that does lucha, I wonder how that works?

You know they run the Jacksonville Jaguars in the US too? Apparently NFL players were recently advised against signing for them recently by the player union.

Aaaaaaand this is why AEW will be done in a years time. Because this was the only reason it's a thing. Tony wanted some wrestler friends, and wanted to be a star.

Might as well hire Russo and speed up the decline.

He's better suited sticking to wanking off dogs to be honest.

Russo would be quality. They could have a Tony Khan on a pole match.

Wow goldberg won the title from the fiend bray wyatt

Does Vince realise it is 2020 not 2000

Wow goldberg won the title from the fiend bray wyatt

Does Vince realise it is 2020 not 2000

Just watched it. Utter bullshit.

Lesnar squashing Ricochet, Taker squashing AJ and Goldberg squashing Fiend....BULL. SHIT.

Absolute wank booking, shitting on all their own build up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.