General Wrestling Thread

The boneyard match was spectacular! loved it.

aj_styles-png.84704

Well I liked it. In fact, minus the Becky/Shayna match, it was a surprisingly entertaining show.

Well I liked it. In fact, minus the Becky/Shayna match, it was a surprisingly entertaining show.

That was a strange one. Considering the build up, it was a lot less violent than it could have been. And they made Shayna look unbeatable in the build up, only for her to lose via a rookie mistake.

That was a strange one. Considering the build up, it was a lot less violent than it could have been. And they made Shayna look unbeatable in the build up, only for her to lose via a rookie mistake.

I was hoping for a Cena/Lesnar Extreme Rules 2012 kind of match. Even if it meant a super Becky kind of finale.

Overall I think night 1 was better than night 2, save for the FireFly Fun House "match", which was an amazing promo. Superb.

Strange that the 2 worst matches of the weekend were the title matches for the biggest prizes. Really bad

I really enjoyed those two nights. The only disappointment for me was the LMS match, which I just found so boring (maybe it's because I've never cared for Edge?).

I never knew Bayley had become a heel, but I gotta say I loved her shit talking.

This is proper wrestling...

Think it's hilarious that the ref starts kicking the shit out of him as well.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.