Geo Says Eriksson 'Worst Coach Ever'

The Fat el Hombre

Hull City star Geovanni has branded his former manager at Manchester City, Sven Goran Eriksson, his worst ever coach!

The Brazilian told The Sun: “Eriksson was the worst coach I ever had. He didn’t give me a chance to prove my value.

“I played in the first few games for City then I vanished because of him. He didn’t give me the freedom I need to play.

“Phil Brown is totally different. He believes in every player and gives all the squad chances.

“I’ve learned with him and I’m glad to be here with him. I still dream of playing for Brazil. If I make the World Cup I promise I will kiss Phil Brown."

To be fair, he didn't get a chance. I'm sure he could've replicated this year's form with Hull for us if we'd given him games.

I wonder what Dean Windass thinks of the comment 'every player in the squad is given a chance'?
Sorry Geo, you weren't good enough

Just seems like a cheap and unnecessary shot. Hes doing well at the moment so why bother. let it go.

He seemed to slow down most attacking moves when he got the ball - imo.

He could claim he had nobody running in front of him but at the start of last season we played the most fluid attacking football I've seen at City (since Horton was in charge0.

No, Geovanni, you disappeared because your performances were at best adequate, and usually less than that.

You scored a goal against United, but other than that, you were ineffective.

You have scored a few great goals for Hull this season, but what else have you done?

Mr Eriksson left you out because your contributions were minimal, frankly.

You were not very good, to be honest, and whose fault is that?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.