Geo Says Eriksson 'Worst Coach Ever'

Noticed he is very bitter about leaving us..

Comments he has made;
Celebration against us when he scored that free kick. (Most ex-players have some respect for their old club.)
Then at the home game Vs. Hull - some of the tackles he was putting in, throwing the ball away rather than too our players..

And now this comment, he is far better at hull than he is here... Possibly like the real Gio was a lot better here than he probably would be, at a better quality club.

Personally I don't agree with him, but find it interesting to find that a couple of posters have indicated he was lazy in training. Isn't Hughes being slated for refusing to play players for the exact same reason.

Hull's good form is over i'm afraid Geo, you had your moment in the sun, i genuinely think Hull could be in a relegation fight if they play like they did against us and Sunderland

Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
Sven thought Geo was overweight and lazy in training, in fact if I remember right Sven made a comment to the press that if players trained well they would get chances etc. Sorry Geo you didn't do enough.

Actually it was one of his team mates who described him as fat and lazy but clearly Sven thought something similiar.

Players not in the team=slate managers (Geo, Elano)
Players in the team=praise managers (Ireland)

Not rocket science is it?

mammutly said:
Phil Brown is a good coach, who obviously as a knack for getting the best out of players

Sign him up...........

phil-brown_1213277c.jpg

staffs_blue said:
mammutly said:
Phil Brown is a good coach, who obviously as a knack for getting the best out of players

Sign him up...........

phil-brown_1213277c.jpg

Sorry, mate, I don't know if you are joking or not, now I've had a humour bypass. In my view, it was the most stupid thing that I have ever seen a manager do. The coaching staff were running on with tracksuits desperate to keep the players warm. What if one of them had pullled a hamstring in the second half? Just plain silly. And as for Geo, just plain bitter, no more and no less than that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.