Geordie Blues?

mike o

Any of you recommend anywhere decent (not full of nobheads) to watch the semi-final?

Working that night in Newcastle and cant get out of it so any help appreciated.

Where are you stopping, most pubs are packed on a saturday afternoon/night. My local in Durham is sound for watching the game, the landlord wont allow the nobheads in and the lads that do get in there are all Mackems good bunch of blokes, but it might be a bit far away from where you are working/staying 20 mins on train 15mins to drive

mike o said:
Any of you recommend anywhere decent (not full of nobheads) to watch the semi-final?

Working that night in Newcastle and cant get out of it so any help appreciated.

where will you be in newcastle??

there's plenty of good pubs in and around the city centre or in the suburbs

let me know and i'll recommend somewhere!

Centurion is OK in the train station. It has the biggest screen in the town & has doormen on, so you don't get too many dicks in there.

Got a gig in the centre that night so looking for somewhere fairly central that isn't full of whoppers.

Dont think Newcastle are playing that day which should make life easier!

Cheers chaps

mike o said:
Got a gig in the centre that night so looking for somewhere fairly central that isn't full of whoppers.

Cheers chaps

plenty of good pubs well within walking distance of the Academy (i presume thats where the gig is or is it the arena?)

the crows nest opposite haymarket station is an excelent pub, good food, cheap beer and always has the footy on.
watched the home semi there last year and there were plenty of blues and reds in which made for a good atmosphere.

from there its a ten min walk through town to the academy, 15 to the arena!

eshiers1 said:
mike o said:

Cheers chaps

plenty of good pubs well within walking distance of the Academy (i presume thats where the gig is or is it the arena?)

the crows nest opposite haymarket station is an excelent pub, good food, cheap beer and always has the footy on.
watched the home semi there last year and there were plenty of blues and reds in which made for a good atmosphere.

from there its a ten min walk through town to the academy, 15 to the arena!

I'm playing at the cosmic ballroom, no idea where it is but know its central

Sounds like the Crows Nest it is then, much appreciated Sir!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.